The difference between success and failure for our Clients is the breadth and depth of experience our team of customer journey mapping consultants brings.
Customer Journey mapping, design and transformation is what we do. We use a wide range of data analytics and qualitative and quantitative research and turn that insight into a wide range of different types of customer journey map; each specifically designed to achieve a specific objective goal.
However that is not where we stop.
The value that we add that making the difference between success and failure for our Clients is the breadth and depth of experience our team of customer journey mapping consultants brings. Our hands-on experience allows us to quickly interpret results, to put them into context (what does good look like) and develop and foster plans that turn insight into better customer experiences, increased satisfaction, higher conversion, better retention and increased lifetime value.
Our team have all worked on the Client side delivering change as well as on the Consultancy side advising, mentoring and providing expert resource for Clients from a wide range of industries, sizes and levels of CX maturity. Our team have variously:
- Run retention and customer service for BUPA
- Led the CX team at AXA Wealth
- Delivered CX for Heathrow and the Olympics
- Directed a web analytics company, a leading travel company and an insurance company
- Developed the customer service training for 10,000 staff at Sainsbury’s, 2,000 staff at BUPA and a team of 8 for Stannah stairlifts
- Held senior insight roles for a well-known cancer charity, wine membership organisation and a gambling company
- Founded a successful food company, a social media group and taken a start-up seeing through to sale
- Worked for Saatchi and Saatchi, Yellow Hammer, Y&R, Drayton Bird, Payne Stracey and BRMB.
We are naturally proud of the work we have done for Clients that include AXA, SKY, Canada Life, University of Surrey, HomeServe, Wolseley, Stannah, L&Q, ASRA, Alliance Housing, A Plan Insurance and the National Trust.
Our team are all seasoned customer journey mapping consultant professionals who, rather than learning their trade at your expense, will add value to your business from day one.