Clear, unambiguous analysis of contact centre performance and the customer experience through this channel is notoriously hard to come by; particularly for those who outsource their contact centre.
Here are what some companies have said:
However the rewards from solving this problem can be huge:
- Vodaphone said “Call diagnostics helped us reduce the cost per call by 43%”
- Endsleigh reported an increase in “Gross Written Premiums of £1.2M with no additional headcount”
- And BBC TV Licensing were able to identify the reasons causing repeat calls and identify that “41% of all repeat contact was avoidable.”
That is why we developed our low cost and quick Call Diagnostic. For a one off fee of £2,750 + VAT we will monitor all calls to your top three inbound lines for two weeks and produce:
- An independent audit of call volumes
- Level of repeat calls
- % of calls from the same customer
- Calls per customer
- Calls to your advertised customer lines coming from suppliers and internally
- Time between repeat calls
- Contact centre bottle necks
- Out of hours calls
- Volume of engaged and unanswered calls
- Lost customers
- IVR drop out points and volumes
- Volume of short (unproductive) calls
Here are some typical findings generated by Call Diagnostics:
Our data comes direct from the telephone network not the Contact Centre (ACD). This means we report calls you often can’t see such as engaged calls, out of hours calls and calls abandoned in the IVR.
On average about a quarter of all calls are repeat calls with some customers phoning 7 times or more to resolve an issue. We report repeat calls highlighting an important source of poor customer experience that creates higher costs and lower sales.
Because most call listening is random it tends to under represent poor customer experiences and be very inefficient. We can go on to provide a list of calls that meet specific criteria. This allows Clients to quickly hone into specific issues and find out the underlying causes.
Every company needs to understand where customers drop out of their IVR. Even small changes here can make a big difference as Endsleigh Insurance discovered when reworking their IVR scripts lead to 4% more insurance quotes.
Our Call Diagnostic drills down into the key drop out hot spots enabling Clients to target resource where it will have the greatest return.
Implementation is simple and requires no IT resource what so ever. We can report on non-geographic inbound numbers and the data comes remotely from the telephone network.
All we require from you is the 3 lines you would like to monitor and descriptions and a letter of authority to your Telco provider for data collection.
We then need to know the opening hours for each line.
Our fee includes
- Set-up and database build
- Test calling and profiling
- Diagnostic report package
- Presentation of results
Our Call Diagnostic is powered by Rapport a leading provider of tele-analytics data established in 1996 who we have worked with since 2002.
Their technology powers the analysis of many of the UK’s leading agencies and contact centres including: British Gas, TV Licensing, Lloyds TSB, Barclays, Readers Digest, Santander, Thames Water, Carat (Aegis Group plc), and many more.
If you would like to find out more please contact Martin Wright or Stephen Grey on (0845) 83 82 159 or on firstname.lastname@example.org