asra social housing provider wanted nothing less than digital transformation. We helped them deliver a full digital self-service offering from scratch.
asra is just one of the many housing associations and social housing providers we have worked with (read about our other social housing Clients here).
Like many other social housing providers a huge funding gap had opened as a result of changing government legislation.
To close this gap asra committed to developing a comprehensive, digital self-service offering. This was to provide services such as:
- Finding a new home
- Starting a new tenancy agreement
- Paying rent and managing arrears
- Reporting and tracking repairs and
- FAQ/self-help content.
To realise the cost savings asra needed customers to choose to migrate to the new digital channel. 50% of all interactions needed to move online. Any new digital services needed to be easier and faster to use than the alternative.
Given that asra had very low digital capability this was a huge challenge. As a result they retained CJC to help lead the project. Our role was to:
- Set and agree a digital strategy and a project roadmap
- Develop a cross-functional working party to oversee work streams
- Map the ‘As Is’ customer journey
- Work with staff to design faster, easier ‘To Be’ journeys and processes
- Develop wire frames and copy
- Test the usability of the new website with customers
- Develop a low cost customer contact strategy driven by targeted prompts, to migrate users online
The first phase of the website, ‘my asra’ was launched within 6-months and remains operational today https://my.asra.org.uk .
If you would like to talk to us about your digital challenges please contact us.